Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dave Freeman author of 100 Things to Do Before You Die...DIES!!!

My goodness. I was reading People Magazine the other day and was SHOCKED to see the author of "100 Things to Do Before You Die" DIED.

Dave Freeman, an advertising executive who co-authored the 1999 book with friend Neil Teplica, died on Aug 17 at the age of 47 after hitting his head in a fall at his California home.

SERIOUSLY NOW!!! He only did only 50 of his 100 adventures!



I just spoke to my friend Erika about this. We have the book 1000 Places to See in the US and Canada Before You Die. Over the summer, Erika and I went to Niagra Falls and visited the Anchor Bar, home of the Buffalo Wing. I just asked her if we could schedule another trip...this time to waterfalls in Pennsylvania. As David proved in his short life...Life is too short to wait around to get things done.


No comments: