Saturday, September 22, 2007

I GAVE YOU MY HEART... by Dixie Cash

I finally recovered from my Harry Potter hangover, and got started on my latest book from my Book Angel. I picked up I GAVE YOU MY HEART, BUT YOU SOLD IT ONLINE by Dixie Cash.

It was a fun read featuring two sexy cowboys, two sassy hairdressers turned private detectives, and a single mom with a daughter who desperately wants her mom to find love (so she secretly posts her mom on an online dating site). The book was full of funny stories like when the ladies get arrested by the small time cops for attending a sex toy party that was thrown by an 80 year old woman.

It was a fun read. Perfect for a beach read. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.




What are my favorite books of all time? Here's what come to mind.

1 comment:

Erika said...

You must be psychic...The Dixies are blogging on www.avonromanceblog.com