Friday, August 24, 2007

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION - No reading involved...unless you count the instructions!

I'm reading through LOST & FOUND by Jacqueline Sheehan...but I won't have a review until next week. In the meantime, I thought I would build on the story of my diet and excercise. In addition to walking and going to the gym, I have found a great way to keep the heart rate going....Dance Dance Revolution.

I have the cheap plug and play version. It is not as exciting graphically or soundwise as the Play Station version. But I am of the generation that grew up on Atari...It works. It cost me $20 on Ebay. I like it. I do a dance or two every night before I go to bed.



I bought the game to my friend Jen and Chris's house. We played for about a half an hour and then the couple decided to invest in the game for the playstation. $75 later we were dancing up a storm. Then Chris decided that we need to challenge eachother and we went out to buy a second pad. That's how good it is.

We are a far cry from this little kid... or the guy with one leg, but we are just starting out.








No comments: